Chanel Resort 2012

/ 5.16.2011 /
Chanel is always great. Sleek and polish.

Simple and elegant is another word to describe Chanel. Sometimes, we met unexpected details. I think we expect something neat. But Chanel Fall 2010 RTW really makes me shocked. This season prove that Chanel can be out of their box. They try something different.

I saw many yellow recently. Yellow reminds me of Summer. So, I wear a bright yellow shirt today to cheer my day up. And I felt so happy. Colors really take big effect. My advice : try to use something bright :)

the it color recently, YELLOW

photo by GoRunway.com via vogue.com
The sleeves : That is what I mean of unexpected details. So great.
The sandal-booties : Actually I don't like it. I think one of people who will like it is Jane of Sea of Shoes.


BEST look

photo by GoRunway.com via vogue.com
A perfect all-white look. I always love pearls, with every styling. Pearls can say fabulous and classy. The corsage is a way so lovely. And the sandal is simple and pretty.

PS. I am a big fan of white, black, and bright colors.

Love,
Diny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you to leave your comment :)

proudly present

proudly present
SPARK (maga)zine

F and V lovers

 
Copyright © 2010 Fuchsia and Viscaria, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger