Simple, Not Too Dress Up

/ 5.14.2011 /
When I am in college I prefer wear polo shirt, skinny jeans, shoulder bag and comfort shoes. 

I am a fan of Looklet. But, it takes a very very long time to save the look that I just make.


My comfort shoes so far is Nike. Almost my flats give pain when I used it. But, my Bellagio doesn't hurt so much. Pain at first, but now it is really good. My comfort jeans are come from Point One and Mango.
Sometimes I really want to wear dress. But I am too coward to use it. Being overdressed is not good at my college. I know a girl that well dressed, and people start talking about it. They talked that she must be at mall, not college. Well, that is so rude.

Love,
Dini

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you to leave your comment :)

proudly present

proudly present
SPARK (maga)zine

F and V lovers

 
Copyright © 2010 Fuchsia and Viscaria, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger