After The Rain

/ 4.30.2012 /

If somewhere down the line
We will never get to meet
I’ll always wait for you after the rain

After The Rain - Aditya Sofyan


It was rain so hard at the night. And in the morning, I breathe the fresh air. It was very great. And I really like how it feel when I woke up in the morning. It was cold. And it is good! I live in a town where there is only two things happen. It can be sunny day. Or it can be rainy day. I really can't stand a very hot sunny days. It makes my face so red. Also, it is uncomfortable. And you should forget about layering. Because it is a very bad idea.
When a lecturer said that at somewhere in Canada, they only get the sun for 3 hours every year. The first thing that come to my mind was, "OH MY GOSH! It should be freaking cold there. But it is good for layering! (I think I am a layering-obsessed)".

Another thing that I like after the rain is this! It is so lovely. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you to leave your comment :)

proudly present

proudly present
SPARK (maga)zine

F and V lovers

 
Copyright © 2010 Fuchsia and Viscaria, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger