Toys

/ 7.08.2012 /



I used to love everything colorful. I liked to wear too many colors on my outfits. Yes, I was. Now, since I keep growing up, I like to wear something simple. It makes me wear boring outfits (okay, I know that it happen also because I'm too lazy to think about what to wear, so simple things do really help). And I also really like toys. I like to play dolls, also guns (with water on it, exactly). If somebody ask me to do that again, definitely I'll say yes. But since people get older, they have different ways of 'playing'. We don't play anything that we did when we were kid. I think people is more into technology now. I'm wondering whether kid play hide and seek or not nowadays. I think they'll prefer to play Angry Birds. I don't really know. All my nieces do is watching TV. Or playing with water or her toys (I think that playing with water is a very next level of playing when you're kid. I mean, if you do not have enough responsibility, parents would prohibit you to do that. Maybe they afraid that kid gonna drink it). I do really love my childhood.

6 comments:

{ Fashion R&D } on: July 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM said...

I don't ever want to grow up!!!

{ Elize-Thebigguide } on: July 8, 2012 at 1:08 PM said...

Beautyful pics!!!
x

{ Lola } on: July 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM said...

Haha, so the collection of Barre|Noire definitely goes with your love to colourful toys! <3

{ Caroline Ergy Erg } on: July 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM said...

These photos are so cute and colourful :D
xxx

{ Alfred Albert } on: July 16, 2012 at 11:00 PM said...

You are so pretty! Beautiful pictures! can we follow each other?

{ ayumelatijewelry } on: July 21, 2012 at 2:53 AM said...

:D

Post a Comment

thank you to leave your comment :)

proudly present

proudly present
SPARK (maga)zine

F and V lovers

 
Copyright © 2010 Fuchsia and Viscaria, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger