I am Stuck on This Kind of Shoes

/ 5.16.2011 /
Yesterday I clicked a link that always stuck on my head. I can't get it away.

At this picture : Katherine (go follow her twitter) via www.whowhatwear.com

Actually at this picture she gonna tell us her fave from JewelMint. But I can't not go away from the shoes. This shoes is fabulous, isn't it? I always love shoes at that kind. It has double X ! Do you see what I mean? I really should get something like that. But, actually if I have something like that I'll rarely wear it. I know that it is pathetic. My life is about college now. So, I wear flats and Nike a lot. 
Wish me luck on my exams please :) Thank you very much.

PS. I just know about the shoes. It come from Elizabeth and James. They provides many great shoes. You should check it out.

Love,
Diny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you to leave your comment :)

proudly present

proudly present
SPARK (maga)zine

F and V lovers

 
Copyright © 2010 Fuchsia and Viscaria, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger