Pretty DIY Things

/ 2.16.2012 /



This is one of my friend DIY project. Basically, this is rope. Colorful rope that made from friendly materials. Also this is so adorable and useful. You can use it as belt, necklace, bracelet, headband, literally everything. Actually, there are some pictures that I and my friends had styled. But, waiting upload the pictures gonna makes me sleep, for sure! Can I blame the internet connection? In my case, I couldn't. You should be kind to everything and everyone. So, maybe, your life gonna be better.
If you think your time is too precious or you are freaking busy, you can but it from my friend, @tinyoot.
So, good luck everyone! For everything that you need your luck is.

5 comments:

{ The trendy frog } on: February 16, 2012 at 1:41 PM said...

great project, i like it¡¡¡

kisses


http://thetrendyfrog.blogspot.com/

{ Caro von windelmarken.de } on: February 19, 2012 at 12:00 PM said...

Sehr schöner blog :)
hast du lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen ?
liebe grüße

{ Emilia de Abreu } on: February 21, 2012 at 12:29 PM said...

It's so cute!
Good luck to your friend.

Kisses, Em**


http://simplicityischic.blogspot.com/

{ Veronica } on: March 12, 2012 at 8:02 PM said...

Nice DIY!

Anonymous on: April 28, 2012 at 1:56 PM said...

these are pretty! i love DIYs! and your blog is amazing - i'm a new follower ;)
also, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. follow me back if you like!
xo

http://sequinbreeze.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thank you to leave your comment :)

proudly present

proudly present
SPARK (maga)zine

F and V lovers

 
Copyright © 2010 Fuchsia and Viscaria, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger