SPARK SECOND ISSUE

/ 2.10.2012 /
After several weeks couldn't concentrate to everything except this second issue, 

Ale of Rosaspina Vintage as the cover.
SPARK #2 CONTRIBUTORS : Marcia Wong of Style Abuse | Cherokee Summer of Feminising Film | Anna James of My Name is Anna | Ale of Rosaspina Vintage.

At this issue, you'll find:


THE RUNAWAYS


MY RAMBLINGS

and many more.

I made this issue only a week + one month prepare it (I emailed everyone and thought what I should write). But actually, at the-one-month I wasn't so productive. I watched things, then the idea, "I should write about this" popped at my mind. Then I wrote it. Everything is just like that. But this issue is so special because I made it by myself. I feel so proud of myself that I can do (literally) everything. I am writer, photographer, graphic designer, editor, everything. I think I should pay myself (duh).

And this is my favorite page:


this issue ends with:



If you want to be SPARK contributor, you can email me or sparkzine@rocketmail.com, also mention @spark_zine. Thank you very much!


8 comments:

{ Cherokee } on: February 11, 2012 at 3:15 AM said...

Love the issue - it's turned out SO well, and yes, you definitely should congratulate yourself for making the issue all by yourself, that's an amazing achievement!

Freaks and Geeks is definitely one of my favourite TV shows, so it's always awesome to revist it.

Thanks so much for letting me contribute, too!

{ Veronica } on: February 11, 2012 at 8:56 AM said...

Congrats! Your magazine looks great :)
Would you like to follow each other?
xo Veronica


p.s. thanks for commenting on my blog!

{ Dominika | Into the Bloom } on: February 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM said...

I have looked through your magazine and it's really impressive. I would love to become a contributor, but for now I have a lot of school assignments and stuff. If I have some more time and happen to change my mind, I will definitely let you know! :)

http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

{ Stephanie } on: February 11, 2012 at 8:52 PM said...

What an great accomplishment! Congratulations on the second issue of your magazine. And my friend just put his finger next to the butterfly and gently nudged it onto his finger :)

{ Unknown } on: February 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM said...

Thank you so much for your comment honey!
You seriously did great work with your magazine, guess I'll text you about the contribution soon, it's just that I'm on vacation until wednesday. You'll hear from me.

http://kiwipferdchen.de.vu

{ Fuchsia and Viscaria } on: February 13, 2012 at 8:02 PM said...

hey, girls! thank you very much. and i am, absolutely, waiting for your emails. thank you very much!

{ Emilia de Abreu } on: February 14, 2012 at 3:22 PM said...

I really like this project.

Happy Valentine's days.

Xx, Simplicity is Chic*


http://simplicityischic.blogspot.com/
http://simplicityischic.blogspot.com/

{ Isabel Bianchi } on: March 1, 2012 at 5:13 AM said...

I´ve just read the second issue and it´s amazing! Congrats to everybody that made this possible! Great work!
I´ve just sent you an email.
My adress is: isabian@hotmail.com
Just in case it goes to your junk mail! It usually happens to me if I don´t have the address saved!
xoxo
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

Post a Comment

thank you to leave your comment :)

proudly present

proudly present
SPARK (maga)zine

F and V lovers

 
Copyright © 2010 Fuchsia and Viscaria, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger