Beauty Routines

/ 5.14.2012 /
Oil Control Powder, Essentials Oil-Control Toner, Clear Fairness Moisturizer, Active Clear Speed Clearing Gel, and Active Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser. 

Oil Control Powder

Active Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser and Essentials Oil-Control Toner

Well, I'm not going to be a beauty expert here (since I know how beginner I am). Basically I use these Clean & Clear products for my beauty routine. And I'm not good at keeping use it, actually. But at least, I am trying to use it everyday.

Active Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser : I even use it four times a day to wash my face; before go to college, at home after back from college or everywhere, at about 6pm, and before I go to sleep. But nowadays I am too lazy to do that. So, ugh, pimples are coming. Bad news!
Clear Fairness Moisturizer and Oil Control Powder : I really can't separate them. When I only use the moisturizer without the powder, say hello to the pimples (ugh). Too bad that I only found a variant color of the powder. The color is too red for my face. And I don't quite like it actually. But the good point is it works. Yeah, such a dilemma.
Active Clear Speed Clearing Gel : I'm not really in love with this product because my pimples are kind of small, but there are many of that. So, this isn't work for me.
Essentials Oil-Control Toner : I keep forgetting to use this product. I really like the color actually. And I think it also work for me. Since whenever I use this product, even after I wash my face, I'll find the cotton is dirty (ugh, go away you dirt).

I start using Clean & Clear products since about 2 years ago. And I really like them because it works on me (when I am so diligent and use it routine). Well, my face looks better.

3 comments:

Anonymous on: May 14, 2012 at 9:05 AM said...

Those seem like nice products! :)

Satu
Indie by heart

{ Hazel } on: May 15, 2012 at 8:53 AM said...

i used to be a clean&clear user myself back in hs!!!

{ Hello Naka } on: May 15, 2012 at 2:47 PM said...

i would deffinatly be too lazy to wash my fash 4 times a day, i brush my teeth 3 times a day XD clean and clear only used to work for a month or so and then my spots would come back again :(

Post a Comment

thank you to leave your comment :)

proudly present

proudly present
SPARK (maga)zine

F and V lovers

 
Copyright © 2010 Fuchsia and Viscaria, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger