Floral Feeling

/ 5.18.2012 /

I'm not sure, but I think I like my hair.

This sandal is so pretty.


Photographed by Adinda Medina

I bought the dress when I was at four or five grade. And now, I am twenty years old and this dress fit me. I mean, am I not grow much more taller since five grade? Ugh. My sister bought me this sandal. I really love it! And the sweater is from the 90s I guess, since I get it from my sister. If you wondering how many sister(s) that I have, I have three sisters. I am their youngest sister. I think it is pretty okay to be the youngest person on the family. But it become obsession then.
So, how's your life? I'm gonna have exams next week and I am pretty scared and panicked. I hope everything gonna be okay. And great. And perfect.

8 comments:

{ betty } on: May 18, 2012 at 1:07 PM said...

good luck with your exams :) great blog keep blooging sweetheart :) n ur snadals are really nice xx

http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

{ Helena Natanael } on: May 19, 2012 at 3:37 AM said...

good luck with ur exams, Dee! love the vintage style here.. the floral skirt is so cute! ;)

{ Emilia de Abreu } on: May 19, 2012 at 7:10 AM said...

So cute :)
Good luck for the exames**

Kisses, Em**


http://simplicityischic.blogspot.pt/

Anonymous on: May 19, 2012 at 1:53 PM said...

Pretty dress! :) Lovely photos of you.

Satu
Indie by heart

{ Jane } on: May 20, 2012 at 1:27 AM said...

Aw haha I love how you've had that dress since 5th grade! Good luck with the exams.

{ Caroline Ergy Erg } on: May 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM said...

That dress is really sweet :D I likey!
xxx

{ Jenna Hughes } on: May 21, 2012 at 4:45 PM said...

cute!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

{ ayumelatijewelry } on: May 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM said...

how are you? lama tak jumpa :)

Post a Comment

thank you to leave your comment :)

proudly present

proudly present
SPARK (maga)zine

F and V lovers

 
Copyright © 2010 Fuchsia and Viscaria, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger